I do not know what it is any more than he. This minute that comes to me over the past decillions, There is no better than it and now. SecurityStudy
Root of wash'd sweet-flag! SecurityStudy Old age superbly rising! The young mechanic is closest to me, he knows me well, The woodman that takes his axe and jug with him shall take me withhim all day, The farm-boy ploughing in the field feels good at the sound of my voice, In vessels that sail my words sail, I go with fishermen and seamenand love them. So they show their relations to me and I accept them, They bring me tokens of myself, they evince them plainly in theirpossession. SecurityStudy
- Earth of the slumbering and liquid trees! Vivas to those who have fail'd! SecurityStudy
- This is the source of the first poetry placed on DayPoems. Poetry WhirlIndexesPoetry PlacesNodes powered byOpen Directory Project at dmoz.
- I hear you whispering there O stars of heaven, O suns--O grass of graves--O perpetual transfers and promotions, If you do not say any thing how can I say any thingthe turbid pool that lies in the autumn forest, Of the moon that descends the steeps of the soughing twilight, Toss, sparkles of day and dusk--toss on the black stems that decayin the muck, Toss to the moaning gibberish of the dry limbs. SecurityStudy
The Good, The Bad and Gb Qv Essays Proofs Math
I remember now, I resume the overstaid fraction, The grave of rock multiplies what has been confided to it, or to any graves, Corpses rise, gashes heal, fastenings roll from me. SecurityStudy
Which of the young men does she like the bestthe homeliest of them is beautiful to her. SecurityStudy
- I bequeath myself to the dirt to grow from the grass I love, If you want me again look for me under your boot-soles. That I could forget the mockers and insults! SecurityStudy
- I am the hounded slave, I wince at the bite of the dogs, Hell and despair are upon me, crack and again crack the marksmen, I clutch the rails of the fence, my gore dribs, thinn'd with theooze of my skin, I fall on the weeds and stones, The riders spur their unwilling horses, haul close, Taunt my dizzy ears and beat me violently over the head with whip-stocks. Far-swooping elbow'd earth--rich apple-blossom'd earth!
- Only three guns are in use, One is directed by the captain himself against the enemy's main-mast, Two well serv'd with grape and canister silence his musketry andclear his decks.
I am an acme of things accomplish'd, and I an encloser of things to be. Creeds and schools in abeyance, Retiring back a while sufficed at what they are, but never forgotten, I harbor for good or bad, I permit to speak at every hazard, Nature without check with original energy. Out of the dimness opposite equals advance, always substance andincrease, always sex, Always a knit of identity, always distinction, always a breed of life. SecurityStudy